Assembly services come in all sizes, with varying levels of experience and quality. So how do you choose the right one for your small business? Here are five things to look for when choosing an assembly service:
1) Experience. How experienced is the assembly service you’ve chosen? Are they well known and respected in their communities? Assembly services like those provided by Ohio Valley Goodwill Industries are backed by a century of business experience. Be sure to ask peers and colleagues for their recommendations.
2) Location. If there’s a change in your specifications or you need to visit the assembly floor in person, it’s important to partner with a service that’s nearby. This can help cut down on communication errors and ensure total transparency between you and your assembly service. Look close to home for local services.
3) Motivated workforce. You want people working on your project who are happy to come to work every day and absolutely dedicated to doing the highest quality work. At Ohio Valley Goodwill Industries, it’s our social mission to put people to work in our communities. There is no substitute for employees who are passionate about going to work every day.
4) Quality and accuracy. What’s the quality and accuracy rate for the assembly service you use? Do they have customer testimonials that praise the service’s high quality and accuracy? The last thing you want is to have to outsource an assembly job twice.
5) Delivery and pickup services. If you’re outsourcing your assembly services, it’s probably because you want to keep your own staff leaner and more efficient. Assembly services that offer delivery and pickup of your orders can save your staff even more time by completing these tasks so you don’t have to.
At Ohio Valley Goodwill Industries, we have over a century of business experience that we put to work for you every day. If you’re looking for a local assembly service for your small business, contact us for a free tour of our facilities.