There are millions of resources out there for small business owners. Here are just a few that we think you’ll find helpful, no matter how new or established your business:
1) Startup Savant: If you are just starting a small business, Startup Savant is a comprehensive resource with step-by-step guides on how to maneuver the entrepreneurial landscape. It also contains interviews with other entrepreneurs and a comprehensive review of resources to help you decide which ones are of value. The interviews alone are a wellspring of do’s and don’ts for anyone with a growing a business.
2) Duct Tape Marketing: Duct Tape Marketing has indispensable marketing advice tailored just for you. The blog’s founder, John Jantsch, is a marketing consultant, speaker and author. He has been called the world’s most practical small business expert.? His blog and website are favorites of Forbes Magazine. Is he the right kind of expert for your small business? Judge for yourself. Three of the most popular posts on the Duct Tape Marketing blog are:
3) Kopywriting Kourse: If you can get over the juxtaposition of using a website with a misspelled name for your top-notch writing advice, then go to KopywritingKourse.com now. The blog’s founder, Neville Medhora, claims to charge $600 an hour for his exclusive copywriting services. Writing copy is one task that many people fear. It’s also one area, when poorly done, that can drive customers away. Get all the insiders’ information at Medhora’s blog, which has plenty of free resources.
4) Work Awesome. With more than 500,000 monthly views and readers from 188 countries, Work Awesome covers just about every topic a small business entrepreneur could want – competition, goals, office life, productivity, and retirement. The heralded Guy Kawasaki even stops by their blog on occasion, as has the New York Times blog, Lifehacker, and Smashing Magazine.
5) Goodwill Industrial Services: Admit it. You dream about your business exploding overnight. But could you actually handle the crush of ensuing orders? While it’s more likely that you’ll experience a measured, steady growth with occasional rapid upticks in orders, our blog can help you learn how handle both scenarios. Every week you can explore the ins and outs of outsourcing your kitting, assembling, and packaging with us. We discuss how to evaluate vendors and how much money you are likely to save when you find the right fulfillment partner. Want to learn more about our services? Contact us for a free tour of our facilities!