Frequently Asked Questions
What is the process for getting a quote from Goodwill?
- Contact Goodwill's Industrial Services Team Todd Schreiber, email@example.com or Kim Leppert, firstname.lastname@example.org or call (513)771-4800. You can also fill out the contact form and send in by clicking on Request a Contact.
- This will provide the Goodwill Industrial Services Team with your contact information so that your request can be responded to quickly.
- You will then be contacted by either email or phone to discuss your project or to arrange a face to face meeting. The meeting can be either at Goodwill, so you can see our facility, or we can meet at another location.
- Providing a sample of the intended job is the most preferred way to proceed in the process. If this is not feasible, then pictures are the next preferred choice. If that is not possible, drawings and/or detailed specifications of what is to be accomplished are needed.
- After this information is gathered by Goodwill's Industrial Services Team and questions and answers are exchanged, a proposal will be sent to you in the agreed-upon time frame. This will be in a written document format that describes the project as discussed and what is being quoted.
- Following these steps will ensure that the response that you receive from Goodwill's Industrial Services Team meets your needs fully. Helping your business succeed is our first priority!
"We appreciate the cooperation that we receive from local business and industry as it helps Ohio Valley Goodwill to make real work experiences available for the people we serve. We thank our business partners for the support that they provide each year."
Marketing Manager Industrial Services Division
Ohio Valley Goodwill Industries • 10600 Springfield Pike, Cincinnati, Ohio 45215 • 513-771-4800
2012 Ohio Valley Goodwill Industries. All rights reserved